Monday 3 February 2014

Voice over


The voiceover/script

This was written by Kiran and she was assisted by me but she was in charge of this 

At the start: (Voice Over Sabin:) "I am Sabin Sunwar... At the tender age of 19 I made my first million.. which was just the beginning..."

Bedroom scene sabin says something loving and romantic

Just before the shooting scene/rewind: "How I acquired my fortune wasn't exactly all legal"

during party scene "I lived a life focused around parties.. drinking… getting high.."

voiceover interrupted by script piece where character is rummaging around in a desk saying: "Where. The. FUCK. Is it?"

Back to voiceover: "I'm also a drug dealer"

During potential limo scene script piece of people cheering

Script piece on bathroom shot: "It's good to be me"

No comments:

Post a Comment