Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Media Summer Project Idea

My Media summer project idea

The media ides that I will be going ahead this The way that women are being represented.

For this I will be focusing  on a certain campaign. For example a certain magazine such as vogue. An question for this could be, how are women represented in vogue magazine?

When research this topic, I will be identify what ethnicity are the models, what their size are etc etc.

- I will also be looking at how magazines are in decline
- Will be completing research on websites
- How has online changed things

Some of the theories that I could use to link with this topic would be feminism, butler, tuchmann.   

1 comment:

  1. How are women represented in TV/print advertising that promotes beauty/cosmetic products?

    ReplyDelete